On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:32 AM, socra...@bezeqint.net
<socra...@bezeqint.net> wrote:

> According to Harold Morowitz a structure of single cell
> has 10^12 bit of  information
> But cells are not  in the one and same state, they are different
> then another cell has another 10^12 bit of information . .  .
> ==.
> The estimate for human cells in the human body is about 10^14.
>  The number of cells in the body is constantly changing,
> as cells die or are destroyed and new ones are formed.
> It means that bits information  also constantly changing.
> Can this unity between information and cells be chaotic ?
> No,  we are called this process: ‘self organizing‘.
> ==.
> About ‘self organizing ‘.
>
> It is amazing to me, that some can use the term "self organizing"
> without shame, to describe mindless objects, in arguments that
>  claim that the universe lacks both mind and self.
>
> There just appears to be these massive blank spots
>  in the thinking of those who wish to see this universe
> as containing nothing but mindless objects, denying the existence
> of self, while at the same time describing evolution as self.
>
> It is an inversion of reality, they describe and not reality.
> They would contend that the stone blocks of the pyramid,
> self organized themselves into a complexity that exceeded
> the complexity of the blocks themselves.
>
> I am sorry, reality really does not work upside down
> and backwards, even imagining it does, requires self-deception.
>
> /  By  Da Blob  /

Regarding self-organizing, In Bruno's words I postulate a Block
Metaverse Quantum Mind that possesses consciousness and contains the
forms of Plato from which come the principles and forms of
self-organization.

There may be as well little quantum minds associated with each 12d
universe. But according to string theory, or perhaps my interpretation
of it, each universe lacks its own compactification flux or fibrations
(whatever) on which MWI type computations can be written. Only the 14d
Metaverse has a 4 Dimensional Block Space with such volume-filling
fluxes or fibrations for writing both all the quantum state
possibilities in the future (so to speak- in the block metaspace the
future is a space dimension) as well as all the happenings in the
past. This is derived from 26d string theory separated into a 14d
Many-World MW Metaverse and 12d MW universes, both containing
supersymmetry.

 Richard
http://www.math.mcgill.ca/palka/mgr-fiz-w.pdf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compactification_(physics)

"These manifolds offer several globally defined forms in terms of which
vev-derived fluxes could be written that might drive the super-Higgs
mechanism." ...page 147 of
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/maths/people/staff/thomas_house/thesis.pdf