On Wed, Feb 13, 2013  Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com> wrote:

> all that says is that the geometry which we experience in the universe
> does not arise from my conscious control

I thought you were the fellow who said consciousness was behind everything.

 > a universe which is purely arithmetic is incompatible with a universe
> which contains any geometry.

With complex numbers you can make a one to one relationship between the way
numbers add subtract multiply and divide and the way things move in a two
dimensional plane. What more could you want arithmetic to do in support of
geometry, where on earth is the incompatibility??

> The AI can never experience triangles.

If technology is advanced enough to make a AI it's advanced enough to have
TV cameras and robotic claws. AI programs have been identifying and picking
up triangular blocks in a bin full of blocks of other shapes since the

> I know for a fact that I have multi-dimensional presentations,

But the only way to prove that to others is by successfully maneuvering
something through a 3D obstacle course, and existing AI programs can
already do this.

  John K Clark