From: Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net>
Sent: Fri, Jun 28, 2013 8:03 am
Subject: *******The holographic principle is a rational justification for
idealism******

*****The Holographic Principle---A rational justification for idealism*****.

The holographic principle seems to be an epplication similar to discretization
of
continuous signals. In that case, there is no loss in information in
converting a continuous time signal into an indexed set of point values, as
long as the sampling rate is twice the highest frequency in a continuous signal.

This might be a physical vbasis for Leibniz's discrete samplings of
images giving the "whole" picture.

Continuing that line of thought, and under the proper cicumstances,

(from 3 to 2 dimensions) >> infomation in a volume = information in the
volume's surface.

(from 2 to 1 dimensions) >>  infomation in a surface= information in the moving
line describing the surface

 ( from  1 to 0 dimensions) >>
>>  infomation in the smoving line = information in an indexed set of signal
>> values

Monadization of a 3d physical violume would then be successively

3d to 0d mental point