On 6/30/2013 8:09 PM, Jason Resch wrote:

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 2:00 AM, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net <mailto:meeke...@verizon.net>> wrote:

    On 6/29/2013 6:34 AM, spudboy...@aol.com <mailto:spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:
    With regard to your's and Brents' coments, how would we demonstarte string
theory?
    A super-giant CERN hadron collider?

    No.  You don't demonstrate physics models, you makes some predictions and
if they
    are turn out to be true the you give some credence to the theory.  String
theory has
    the same problem as Bruno's theory, it apparently predicts far too much.

Too much according to which standard? In my opinion, present "monouniverse" theories predict far too little in my as we are founded by mysteries like the cosmological constant having to be tuned to 120 decimal places.

Yes, such "everything" theories provide cheap explanation, but no prediction. In fact the holographic principle indicates the CC need not be "fine tuned" at all.