On 17 Jul 2013, at 22:19, Richard Ruquist wrote:

My chickens are racist. That is, being free range, they tend to hang out in clusters where color is the common denominator.
That suggests to me that racism is a natural phenomenon. Richard

Racism or xenophobia are natural, yes, but that does not mean they are good. Disease, plague, suffering are also natural. And of course the difference between natural and artificial is ... artificial, and thus natural and frequent for the creature with big egos.

Bruno