From: smitra <smi...@zonnet.nl>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 20, 2013 8:13 am
Subject: Re: The Nazi History of the Muslim Brotherhood

Also I believe that 9/11 was a good thing, albeit it would have been
etter if Bin Laden had focusses only on legitimate military targets
ike the White House, the US Congress, the Senate and the Pentagon.

iteren Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net>:

 The Nazi history of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jk4a3Kk6-Y

 Dr. Roger B Clough NIST (ret.) [1/1/2000]
 See my Leibniz site at
 http://independent.academia.edu/RogerClough

-
ou received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
Everything List" group.
o unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
o everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
o post to this group, send email to everything-list@googlegroups.com.
isit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everything-list.
or more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.