The trouble is we will be getting "once in a decade" storms (and "once in a
lifetime" events of all types) more and more often, unless the IPCC are
completely wrong (the latest view seems to be that they were too
conservative in their last report).

So yes I'm concerned about this, and about everything else that's going on
upon the dark and troubled Earth.