So the measurements showing rising global temperatures and the noticeable
effects this is having, and the measured rise in CO2 since the industrial
revolution are irrelevant because the models aren't yet 100% accurate?

So let's sit on our hands and do nothing, just in case we make a better
world on the basis of false premises?

Give me strength.