My own models and the one of star trekkers, Star warriors and in general
Sci-Fi aficionados  indicates that the most probable catastrophe is an
alien invasion in the next 100 years.

We have only one planet to live. So I will consider you a bunch of retarded
deniers and brainless morons  if you do not contribute compulsorily to the
creation of a

Rebel Alliance X-Wing
Squadron<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/simonkwan/crowdfunding-rebel-alliance-x-wing-squadron>
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/simonkwan/crowdfunding-rebel-alliance-x-wing-squadron

The consensus is there. You are warned.

2013/11/15 LizR <lizj...@gmail.com>

> On 16 November 2013 10:44, Alberto G. Corona <agocor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> That is not a predicion that test the validity of a model. I can do the
>> same with a program with then lines by adjusting three parameters.
>>
>> A real model would reproduce the evolution of ancient climates
>> transitions, for example the initiation and evolution of the glacial era
>> from well know paleoclimatic parameters, circulation of the oceans and
>> shape of the continents, the solar cycles and the orbit of the earth the .
>>
>> Nut I'm  not talking about the prediction of the global parameters, (that
>> ad hoc adjustment I can do it) . It must reproduce the changes in the ocean
>> flows, the variations in extension of the polar ice caps,  not the mean
>> temperature of the planet.
>>
>> The models are decades at least from reproducing that. Probably this may
>> never will be possible.
>>
>> drop me a message back when this has been achieved.
>>

> Would you like that before or after the oceans swamp most of our farmland?
>
> (PS I see you live nice and high above sea level. Talking the talk, eh? :)

Alberto.