Quentin wrote: 'Because we are not all loving, omnipotent, omniscient
beings.... and we can *do* evil. If such being(s) existed, it would not allow
that, but there is evil...'

So if the Loving, Omnipotent and Omniscient Being tells us that this world's
life is but a trial, that free-will has been given so that those who will
willingly submit, be honest, just and kind, and whatever we suffer, we will be
fully compensated for all injustices and wrongs...
You see, free will works both ways! And life comes with consequences... eternal
consequences!

Samiya

Sent from my iPhone