On 12/9/2013 2:03 PM, Jesse Mazer wrote:
I don't have institutional access but I was able to read it online, though not to download it as a PDF (I just copy-and-pasted all the text for future reference instead). It's great to see each step of the argument laid out in greater detail than I've seen on the list (admittedly I don't consistently read all the posts here)--I still have doubts about step 8, the film-graph argument, hopefully will have time to write up my response soon.

I have similar doubts. I also doubt that numbers exist and that the axiom of infinity is anything but a convenient approximation. But I still think there's a lot interesting about Bruno's ideas and I'm glad to see them reach a larger audience.