Hi Quentin,

What have I asserted "contrary to known science"? Very little if anything.
One needs to clearly distinguish between known science = the equations that
work to correctly predict events, and the INTERPRETATIONS of known science
which are generally projections of current world views onto those
equations, and so are often wrong as they inevitably reflect
current paradigms and prejudices.

Example, the quantum wavefunction collapse interpretation has been
correctly replaced by notions of decoherence. The interpretation has
changed but not the equations = the actual science.

I always accept actual science, though I often offer new interpretations of
what is really happening with it.

Best,
Edgar