Jason,

PS to answer your other question. In the double slit experiment there is no
pre-existing dimensional space for the electron to be in more than one
place in. Everything is being computed exactly in the fundamental
non-physical dimensionless information space. What we call space is
actually networks of dimensional relationships between quantum events that
emerge from those quantum events. Empty space is unobservable and therefore
not a part of reality. All that is observable is events, in this case
specifically the dimensional relationships between the participants in
quantum events imposed by the conservation laws. But his occurs in logical
(non-dimensional) computational space, not a physical dimensional space.

So in the double slit experiment the actual events are the decoherences of
the electrons with the screen which produce exact dimensional
relationships. The apparent wave behavior of the electrons passing through
the slits is a non-observable backward inference based on the wavefunction
equations which are not electrons spread out in multiple locations in a
pre-existing space but the mathematical equivalent probabilities of how
space could dimensionalize when those electrons decohere.

This is a subtle theory, and hopefully I can explain further if necessary,
or you can read Part III of my book.....

Edgar