On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 10:27 PM, Edgar L. Owen <edgaro...@att.net> wrote:

> Jason,
>
> PS to answer your other question. In the double slit experiment there is
> no pre-existing dimensional space for the electron to be in more than one
> place in.

Then what is it interfering with if not itself?

> Everything is being computed exactly in the fundamental non-physical
> dimensionless information space. What we call space is actually networks of
> dimensional relationships between quantum events that emerge from those
> quantum events. Empty space is unobservable and therefore not a part of
> reality.

It has observable effects, such as the amount of delay it can introduce
between the emission and reception of a photon that must travel through it.

> All that is observable is events, in this case specifically the
> dimensional relationships between the participants in quantum events
> imposed by the conservation laws. But his occurs in logical
> (non-dimensional) computational space, not a physical dimensional space.

This is beginning to sound a lot like the UD.

> So in the double slit experiment the actual events are the decoherences of
> the electrons with the screen which produce exact dimensional
> relationships. The apparent wave behavior of the electrons passing through
> the slits is a non-observable backward inference based on the wavefunction
> equations which are not electrons spread out in multiple locations in a
> pre-existing space but the mathematical equivalent probabilities of how
> space could dimensionalize when those electrons decohere.

This sounds a bit like the pilot-wave theory.

> This is a subtle theory, and hopefully I can explain further if necessary,
> or you can read Part III of my book.....

There is a comparison table of various interpretations of QM.  I am curious
how yours would appear if it were added to it:

InterpretationAuthor(s)Deterministic?<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Determinism>
Wavefunction
real? <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave_function#Ontology>Unique
history?Hidden
variables <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_variable_theory>?Collapsing
wavefunctions? <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wavefunction_collapse>Observer
role?Local <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locality_principle>?Counterfactual
definiteness <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterfactual_definiteness>?
Universal
wavefunction <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_wavefunction>
exists?Ensemble
interpretation<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ensemble_Interpretation>Max
Born <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Born>, 1926AgnosticNoYesAgnosticNoNo
NoNoNoCopenhagen
interpretation<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copenhagen_interpretation_of_quantum_mechanics>Niels
Bohr <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niels_Bohr>, Werner
Heisenberg<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Heisenberg>,
1927NoNo1<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics#endnote_note1>
YesNoYes2<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics#endnote_note1>
CausalNoNoNode Broglie–Bohm
theory<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Broglie%E2%80%93Bohm_theory>Louis
de Broglie <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_de_Broglie>, 1927,David
Bohm<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Bohm>,
1952YesYes3<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics#endnote_note3>
Yes4<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics#endnote_note4>
YesNoNoNoYesYesvon Neumann
interpretation<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretation_of_quantum_mechanics#von_Neumann.2FWigner_interpretation:_consciousness_causes_the_collapse>John
von Neumann <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann>, 1932, John
Archibald Wheeler <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Archibald_Wheeler>, Eugene
Wigner <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Wigner>NoYesYesNoYesCausalNoNo
YesQuantum logic <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_logic>Garrett
Birkhoff <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garrett_Birkhoff>, 1936Agnostic
AgnosticYes5<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics#endnote_note5>
NoNoInterpretational6<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics#endnote_note6>
AgnosticNoNoMany-worlds
interpretation<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation>Hugh
Everett <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Everett>, 1957YesYesNoNoNoNoYesNo
YesPopper's interpretation<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popper%27s_experiment>
[51]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics#cite_note-51>Karl
Popper <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Popper>,
1957[52]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics#cite_note-52>
NoYesYesYesNoNoYesYes13<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics#endnote_note13>
NoTime-symmetric theoriesSatosi
Watanabe<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satosi_Watanabe>,
1955YesYesYesYesNoNoYesNoYesStochastic
interpretation<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stochastic_interpretation>Edward
Nelson <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Nelson>,
1966NoNoYesNoNoNoNoNoNoMany-minds
interpretation <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-minds_interpretation>H.
Dieter Zeh <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._Dieter_Zeh>, 1970YesYesNoNoNo
Interpretational7<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics#endnote_note7>
YesNoYesConsistent
histories<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consistent_histories>Robert
B. Griffiths <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_B._Griffiths>, 1984
Agnostic8<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics#endnote_note8>
Agnostic8<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics#endnote_note8>
NoNoNoInterpretational6<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics#endnote_note6>
YesNoNoObjective collapse
theories<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objective_collapse_theory>
Ghirardi–Rimini–Weber<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghirardi%E2%80%93Rimini%E2%80%93Weber_theory>,
1986,
Penrose interpretation <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penrose_interpretation>,
1989NoYesYesNoYesNoNoNoNoTransactional
interpretation<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transactional_interpretation>John
G. Cramer <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Cramer>,
1986NoYesYesNoYes9<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics#endnote_note9>
NoNo14<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics#endnote_note14>
YesNoRelational
interpretation<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relational_quantum_mechanics>Carlo
Rovelli <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_Rovelli>, 1994AgnosticNoAgnostic
10<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics#endnote_note10>
NoYes11<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics#endnote_note11>
Intrinsic12<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics#endnote_note12>
YesNoNo

(My appologies for anyone's e-mail program that has difficulty parsing the
above table, it is taken from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretations_of_quantum_mechanics )

Jason