On 12/30/2013 1:44 PM, Stephen Paul King wrote:
Hi Brent,

"But then the explanation for *this* is that it's just a random one we happen to exist in. I don't see that as any better than saying that somethings happen at random and they led to here."

No, the "one we happen to find ourselves in" may be arbitrary, but not "random" per se. The universe we find ourselves in must be consistent with our individual existence in it and consistent with all of us (communicating/interacting observers).

Sure, and the one we find ourselves in via evolution with randomness must be one suitable for our existence too.