On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 11:44 AM, Edgar L. Owen <edgaro...@att.net> wrote:

> Jason,
>
> No, please carefully read my new topic post "Another shot at how spacetime
> emerges from quantum events" where I explain this process in detail. You
> will see why it doesn't lead to MW but instead to many fragmentary
> spacetimes (entanglement networks) which link and align via shared events.
> But all this occurs in the same underlying computational (not dimensional)
> space which everything is part of.
>
> The spin orientation of the two particles is fixed in their mutual frame
> when they are created.

Edgar,
Your theory contradicts the It<Bit theory of Wheeler
which  predicts that the properties of all particles vanish including spin
in the phase of their existence between observations.
All properties fixed at their creation are therefore subsequently lost;
only to be restored by the binary yes-no question asked by an observer at
detection.
Richard

It's just that that frame (entanglement network) is not linked to that of