Edgar,

If I explain something according to my understanding, and you reply that I
am wrong, without explaining how or why, then we are doomed to go in
circles without making any progress.  I am left with no way to further my
understanding, and you, believing me to be wrong, also will not advance in
your understanding.

I do find some personal benefit from this discussion, as I find the best
way to learn is to explain.  But as others have pointed out you are making
in error in asserting that the accumulated relativistic effects of time
dilation disappear or that GR explains all of it. There is little point in
me repeating them if your only response will be that we are all mistaken.

Jason