On 1/4/2014 7:56 PM, LizR wrote:
On 5 January 2014 16:29, Jason Resch <jasonre...@gmail.com <mailto:jasonre...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On Jan 4, 2014, at 9:16 PM, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net
    <mailto:meeke...@verizon.net>> wrote:
    You don't really have to say it's an illusion. It's a description of the
world and
    the fact that you put different t-labels on events at the same (x y z)
doesn't undo
    the fact that there are different events at those different t-values. Memory
    provides an arrow of psychological time - but it doesn't always follow the
arrow of
    physics (entropy increase).
    Doesn't the von neumann-landauer limit imply information can only be stored
in the
    direction of time in which entropy increases?

Surely information being erased is the same as it being stored in reversed time? However, mainly I agree - I didn't get that either. Brent, what did you mean by this?

I meant amnesia can take one back, psychologically, to an earlier time.