On 08 Jan 2014, at 18:57, Telmo Menezes wrote:

In case you haven't seen it...

http://arxiv.org/abs/1401.1219

Seems like an attempt to recover materialism, which strikes me as
somewhat unexpected from Tegmark. Am I missing something?

Will take a look. It is weird indeed. Especially coming from someone who pleaded that the brain works classically. It seems more physicalist that his own MUH makes possible. Hmm... it looks like non- comp stuff. He does not even cite Everett there. Not clear what is meant by "matter" in that frame.

Bruno

Cheers,
Telmo.