On 1/10/2014 9:54 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
QM predict a infinite small
probability for white rabbits, while yours infer a decent amount of
them until some cut criteria emerges. And that is not my work, but
yours.

QM predict all this by using comp, or an unintelligible dualist theory of observation.

I don't understand that. QM predicts a low probability for white rabbits - but not by using comp, in fact it assumes a continuum. And comp doesn't entail QM.