2014/1/10, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be>:

> On 09 Jan 2014, at 23:00, Stephen Paul King wrote:
>
>> Dear LizR,
>>
>>   That is the key question that remains, IMHO, unanswered.
>
> It is answered, completely.

Stephen, LizR

>From what I can understand, once cleared from
arithmetic-logic-metaphysic misticism,  the determination of the laws
from infinite "competitive" computations follow Solomonoff's theorem
of inductive inference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomonoff 's_theory_of_inductive_inference

Or it should. But the problem is that Bruno did not gives a weight for
each computation in order to stablish the outcome of what the pencil
does in the air. Neither the algorithmic complexity of each
computation (Solomonoff) nor any other. Therefore, it is  a complete
chaos cut by some magic 1p collapse of computations, following QM
fashion. And there is where the aritmetic-logic-metaphysic mysticism
does his job.