OK, I see what you mean. (And you're right, it was on FOAR that you set me
various exercises.)

So maybe I asked for the wrong thing from Edgar. I don't suppose I will get
anything remotely like the *Principia* no matter how many times I ask, but
out of interest, what *should* I be asking him for? I'm sure there is
something that is more "formal" than just a lot of hand waving and
nonsensical-seeming verbiage, while not being formal in the sense used by
logicians.