On 16 January 2014 18:29, Jason Resch <jasonre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Colin, Liz,
>
> What do you find wrong with what Dennett said?

I didn't actually say I found anything wrong with it, just that I would
expect him to want to drop the hard problem. I said that because he's
wanted to for decades now, and indeed believes he has. And perhaps he's
right. If we can explain what it means for consciousness to supervene on
matter then I think it could be game over for the HP. Until then I remain
agnostic, as I find myself doing on many things.