Dear LizR,

  LOL! You may be right! We could be unwitting subjects of a Turing test!


On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 7:23 PM, LizR <lizj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 16 January 2014 12:39, Edgar L. Owen <edgaro...@att.net> wrote:
>
>> Quentin,
>>
>> That's not the argument. As you stated it it isn't even in the form of
>> the logical sequence an argument requires.
>>
>> You are just stating your opinion on a part of my theory, not being able
>> to reference the specific argument in question you claim is invalid.
>>
>
> Oh come on, everybody, this is obviously a canned response that Edgar just
> keeps coming out with like a stuck record.
>
> He is incapable of presenting a coherent argument, and when his arguments
> are demolished he falls back on saying that wasn't what he was saying, or
> that his position is so obvious how could we miss it, etc etc. If he had a
> modicum of sense, or pride, he would respond with carefully thought out,
> patient explanations, but it's just the same old accusations and insults
> over and over.
>
> So although the "troll" theory is tempting, because that is exactly how
> trolls behave, I'm going to go for a "bot" instead. Someone decided to
> write a programme which trots out a theory that doesn't make sense, then
> reacts to all criticism with a few canned responses.
>
> Even his name is suspiciously similar to ELIZA!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
> Google Groups "Everything List" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/everything-list/TBc_y2MZV5c/unsubscribe.
> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
> everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to everything-list@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everything-list.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>



-- 

Kindest Regards,

Stephen Paul King

Senior Researcher

Mobile: (864) 567-3099

stephe...@provensecure.com

 http://www.provensecure.us/


“This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may be constituted as
attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, notify sender immediately and delete this message
immediately.”

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Everything List" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to everything-list@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everything-list.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to