On 14 January 2014 16:10, Edgar L. Owen <edgaro...@att.net> wrote:

> Brent,
>
> The "elements of the set" are the information encoding the current state
> of the universe and how it is evolving - whatever that may be. What that
> may be needs to be further clarified.

So let me get this right. You have a "theory" which "must be true" because
(a) you can't imagine that any alternative could be correct, and (b) you
can't get to grips with any of the objections that have been raised (I
don't count "I've already explained that" or "It's all in my book" or
"You're all idiots" as getting to grips. Anyone with an actual theory would
be happy to go over the details as often as necessary).

And on top of that you don't, yourself, know any of the details of how your
"theory" works.

Maybe "idea" or "vague hunch" would be a better term?