On 16 January 2014 13:36, Edgar L. Owen <edgaro...@att.net> wrote:

> Liz,
>
> No, that's a misunderstanding of SR as the argument demonstrates.

No it isn't, because the argument is itself based on a misunderstanding of
SR, as several people have now pointed out. According to SR, nothing moves
through space-time. Read a textbook on the subject if you don't believe me.

> It is clear you disagree with the conclusions but what's wrong with the
> argument in your opinion?

The fact that according to SR, nothing moves through space-time.

> You are simply stating the argument must be wrong because you don't agree
> with the conclusions.

No, I'm saying that according to SR nothing moves through space-time.

> That doesn't cut it...

You obviously think it does, because you do it all the time.