Brent,

No, moving just means changing. Time most certainly changes, and if you
accept that time is a 4th-dimension (necessary if you accept SR and GR)
there can certainly be movement along the time axis...

We see the movement of time all the time and measure it with our clocks. I
hate to use the words but it's entirely obvious and undeniable.

Edgar