No, that's a misunderstanding of SR as the argument demonstrates.

It is clear you disagree with the conclusions but what's wrong with the
argument in your opinion?

You are simply stating the argument must be wrong because you don't agree
with the conclusions.

That doesn't cut it...

On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 7:27:25 PM UTC-5, Liz R wrote:
> On 16 January 2014 13:02, Edgar L. Owen < <javascript:>>wrote:
>> Brent,
>> Bravo! Someone actually registered some of my arguments, though I would
>> state them slightly differently.
>> The argument in question, that everyone except Brent seems to have
>> missed, is simple.
>> SR requires that everything moves at the speed of light through
>> spacetime. This is NOT just "a useful myth", it's a very important
>> fundamental principle of reality (I call it the STc Principle).
> The problem is that acccording to SR, nothing moves through space-time.
> According to SR, objects are embedded in space-time. Hence if you are
> basing your argument on SR, it fails at this point.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit