Dear Edgar,

  I already wrote up one argument against the concept of a universal
present moment using the general covariance requirement of GR. Did you read
it? It is impossible to define a clock on an infinitesimal region of
space-time thus it is impossible to define a "present moment" in a way that
could be "universal" for observers that exist in a space-time. There are
alternatives that I have mentioned.
   The non-communicability of first person information, that leads to the
concept of FPI, is another argument that may be independent. (I am not so
sure that it is truly independent, but cannot prove that the intractability
of smooth diffeomorphism computations between 4-manifolds is equivalent to
first person indeterminacy.)
   If the information cannot be communicated then it also follows that
there cannot exist a single computation of the present moment information.
Your premise falls apart. There is an alternative but it requires multiple
computations (an infinite number!). Can you handle that change to your
thesis?

  Frankly, your arguments are very naive and you do not seem to grasp that
we are only responding to you because we try to be nice and receptive in
this list to the ideas of members. There does reach a point where the
discussion becomes unproductive. It has been useful for me to write
need the exercise. :-)

Kindest Regards,

Stephen Paul King

Senior Researcher