On 16 Jan 2014, at 23:14, LizR wrote:

Or rather timeless? (Of course comp does that, with Platonia!) I agree this is the sort of ontology we should look for, which is one reason I find comp attractive even if I don't follow it all (but Bruno has promised to give more lessons!)

Yes, on modal logics. But Stephen asked me to explain where the non computable come from, and that is shorter to do, and it will be a good revision, because eventually that is what will single out the very special modal logics all (classical, sound, "rich") machines are confronted with.

All this as soon as possible,