On 1/17/2014 11:03 PM, Jason Resch wrote:

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 12:55 AM, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net <mailto:meeke...@verizon.net>> wrote:

    On 1/17/2014 10:23 PM, Jason Resch wrote:
    If mathematical statements are true independent of anything else then
mathematical
    truth can serve as the basis of all that we consider to be real.

    I know, that's your story and your stickin' to it.

Tell me why you disagree.

    Your think 2+2=4 makes something real, because it's true.  So what exactly
does it
    make real?

If it is some mathematical fact that "the computation X, knows Y", then it is true that X knows Y. What do you gain by adding the keyword "real" to that fact?

I didn't add it.  You're the one that said its truth can serve as a basis of
all reality.