On 18 Jan 2014, at 22:52, Stephen Paul King wrote:

I will write it again. Block Universes are an incoherent idea. It only seems to work because we imagine tem as existing out there and subject to our inspection from the outside. As if we are God or something... This very idea is the problem, there is no God's eye view that can map faithfully to any 1p view we might have.

In which theory?

You are just communicating a personal conviction or feeling.

I am OK with that, but not if you oppose it to pretend that there is a flaw in a piece of science.

You must use your personal conviction to isolate the flaw. Not just repeat that there is one.