On 27 January 2014 13:39, Stephen Paul King <stephe...@provensecure.com>wrote:

> Dear LizR,
>
>    By that standard we would still be living in caves....

Teehee. Have you been reading Camille Paglia...

Personally I think this should be a touchstone for all people with
unconventional ideas. Once you can explain them so I understand them,
you're definitely onto something!

> Sorry, knowledge does not come cheaply. :_( It has taken me countless
> hours of reading to get to where I am.. What is one to do, when trying to
> explain an idea that is unconventional? I can't seem to just shut up...

Look to Bruno as an example, perhaps? He's trying to educate me in modal
and predicate logic (I think) so I can better get to grips with comp.