Stathis,

1. This disproves what it sets out to prove. It assumes a RUNNING computer
which assumes a flowing time. This example can't be taken seriously. If
anything it's a proof that time has to flow to give the appearance of time
flowing, which is the correct understanding...

2. I assume in this context you don't mean 'multiverse' but 'many worlds'
and that your use of 'multiverse' was a typo?

If so I have some questions I like to ask to clarify how you understand
MWI, particularly in the block universe context you previously mentioned.

Edgar