Quentin,

Ah, and I had hopes for you for a moment there, but those hopes have just
been dashed...

Sadly it's you who don't understand the perfectly valid points I'm
making....

In any case even if you were correct, and you most certainly aren't, and
relativity did explain all of that, that still would NOT establish any
inconsistency between relativity and P-time which was your original claim
which you have been unable to back up.

Edgar