Jesse,

You ask me to choose between 1. and 2.

1. If B's proper age at this point in spacetime is T, then C's proper age
at this point in spacetime must be T as well (i.e. their proper ages are
"simultaneous" in the sense that they must reach the same age
simultaneously).

2. If B and C's worldlines both pass through a specific point in spacetime
P, and B's age is T1 when she passes through P, while C's age is T2 when
she passes through P, then B must be at age T1 simultaneously with C being
at age T2 (i.e. whatever two specific ages they have at P, they must reach
those two ages simultaneously, even if the two ages are different)

First I assume that by "passing through the same point in spacetime" you
mean that the worldlines cross at P simultaneously by the operational
definition of no light delay.

1. is true only in a SYMMETRIC case. In the symmetric case they would have
the same ages as they pass through the same point P, but in that case they
have the same ages during the WHOLE trip so no big surprise.

2. is true in all cases. The actual ages T1 and T2 at which they
simultaneously cross will stand in a 1:1 correlation, but ONLY AT THAT
POINT P because their ages could be different due to acceleration
differences either before or after.

There are two equivalent ways they can confirm their actual 1:1 age
correlations in both (all cases) when they cross paths.

First they can directly observe this 1:1 correlation by simply looking at
each other's clocks as they pass. Normally this is not possible if two
observers have relative motion with respect to each other, but in this case
there is no time delay and the looking only takes a SINGLE MOMENT OF TIME,
so even though the time RATES of each other's proper clocks are dilated in
each other's frames, each can still actually read the correct proper time
on the other's clock as they cross.

(One might initially think it is impossible to read each others' clocks
correctly due to the dilation of relative motion, or even if they passed
with different accelerations, but this is not true in the case where they
read as they cross. Each proper clock is ALWAYS reading the actual proper
age. The apparent dilation effect is just due to the longer interval it
takes for signals from that clock to reach the observer. But the signals
received always display the real and actual proper age of the clock WHEN
the signals were sent. So in the crossing case where there is only a single
signal with NO time delay the clock reading received = the actual clock
reading when the signal was sent.

Note that this analysis points out that all proper clocks continually show
the actual proper age of the clock when the signal was sent. So that real
actual age is REALLY OUT THERE. Your imaginary 1:1 correlation problem just
doesn't take into proper account the transmission time from the clock to
the receiver. Just subtract the transmission time and you will get the
actual 1:1 age correlation between when any proper age signal was sent and
what proper time it was received.)

Second they CAN CONFIRM the actual age correlation in ALL cases simply by
exchanging light messages as they cross telling each other their actual
ages which is an equivalent method. As they cross the light signal has no
appreciable delay so whatever actual age they report will correlate to the
actual age the other receives the signal.

In this way crossing observers CAN UNambiguously determine the 1:1
correlation of their actual ages even if they are in relative motion.

With this understanding your 1. is true of symmetric cases, and 2. is true
of all cases...

Edgar