Liz,

You have a point and I devote an entire part of my book on Reality to
discussing these kinds of interactions of mind and external computational
reality of which individual minds are just subsets of.

But you have to be careful to understand how mind and reality interact.
When you do you don't get solipsism.

If your view above were strictly true you would get solipsism not just iN
MY THEORY but in standard physics as well. So your point doesn't just apply
to my theories but to all science....

Edgar