Since I have been on the list longer then you I ask are you here to enforce
progressive ideology? If you're pissed off, that's not my fault, that is your
own. I was just elucidating to Liz on her comments to me. I am aware of
technology, but it has to work well and the costs, affordable. No hurt
incurred, but I refuse to hang back and take it. I refute your extinction rate
of 10000, by being aware that this is a figure whipped up by proggies to gain
more control over the rest of us. Sometimes the theatre is on fire, but most of
the time it isn't. The question is knowing when. Alarmism is an excuse to grab
more power.  Some people like freedom more.

Still waiting for you to respond factually to my deconstruction of your
statements regarding the extinction rate being 10,000 times the background
rate. Or regarding the highly optimistic future energy supply scenarios you
believe in and proposed as being based in fact. Much easier for you to ignore
that and focus on – the alleged invective and “hurt” I caused your sensitive
conservative soul.
I take your silence as a tacit agreement or an inability on your part to form a
cogent response – other than branding me as a Stalinist, which fits right in
with your Tea Party mode of discourse. If you believe it pisses me off – and
that this is good, which makes me gather that therefore this is your main
objective – it kind of reflects back on you and on your motives. Are you here
to piss people off? Or just people who do not buy into your fanatical and fact
free agenda?
Chris