Hi Liz,

 Why is there no interest in developing tech to get us off the planet? Why
is there a retreat into a bunker mentality?

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 11:03 PM, LizR <lizj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7 April 2014 12:45, Stephen Paul King <stephe...@provensecure.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Chris,
>>
>>  Given the complexity that you have pointed out, is it a legitimate
>> expectation to assume that it is even possible to define regulations that
>> are not disruptive and themselves harmful? My point is that we should be
>> very careful in our thinking about environmental issues to be sure that our
>> understanding is in line with facts. Sometimes regulations and policies can
>> cause more harm then good.
>>
>> Hence our best bet is to produce energy and food in ways which cause as
> little disruption as possible to the environment we still have.
>
>  --

Kindest Regards,

Stephen Paul King

Senior Researcher

Mobile: (864) 567-3099

stephe...@provensecure.com

 http://www.provensecure.us/

"This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
immediately."