On 27 May 2014 05:56, John Ross <jr...@trexenterprises.com> wrote:

> Are the astronauts that spend a month in the space station younger than
> their twin brothers when they get back to earth?

Yes, an astronaut aboard the ISS is younger than his hypothetical twin born
at the same instant by about 0.007 seconds per 6 months spent in orbit.
http://einstein.stanford.edu/content/relativity/q2739.html

> In my 25 May post my use of the word believe is meant to mean “believe”.
> It means am not certain.

OK, but for future reference, in general usage "I do not believe X" doesn't
mean you're uncertain about X, it means you believe X is not true.