This is nuts as an explanation. You need to show what parts of physics
you accept, and what parts you don't, and then explain how your
constructed model prevents the alpha particle from blowing up. Or the
proton, if that is simpler for you. As John Clark clearly explained,
these configurations are unstable in classical mechanics, and violate
quantum mechanics and relativity.

We're not asking you to rehash your whole book here, but just explain
clearly how your model works in one or two simple situations, and how
it differs from the conventional quantum explanation.

Unless that happens, I'm simply unlikely to invest in something that doesn't
make any sense, so won't be reading your book. As JC is wont to say,
there are 6.02 x 10^23 other similar explanations, apparently all the same.

Cheers