On 12 June 2014 08:26, John Mikes <jami...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Similarly the mentioned "qualia" are humanly approvable,
> anthropocetric/morphic distortions for "whoknowswhat".

Are we in the vicinity of Kant's phenomenal world here?

> You ask: why gravity? because that was an observation (and name) of Newton.

Curious comment. Newton observed a regularity in nature, but that isn't an
answer to "why gravity?" - gravity existed before Newton did.

> Why spacetime? because Einstein said so.

There was lots of evidence for space-time before Einstein said so. Mercury,
Michelson and Morley (and that's just the 'M's :)

> Maybe YOUR universal machine knows more - why? because you said so.

You seem to be indicating that we're making up the universe as we go along.
I wonder if the universe would agree with you.

> Justifications, evidences are figments somebody found fittable.

The reason I write this is my plea for more humbleness in 'sciences'.
> Somebody should get an award for NOT KNOWING.

The "Wittgenstein award for constructive silence", perhaps.