On 16 June 2014 12:14, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Why does it show that rather than the success of our invention.  You seem
> determined to look at the result only in one way.

Because that's the way that accords with our science-based experience about
the world, yes.

> I'd say what we discover is which description's work with which phenomena.

Yes, so would I, which is how we discover the laws of physics. We don't
invent them. "Invent" implies we made something new, created something that
might never otherwise have existed. But the laws of physics don't fall into
that category. If you keep using "invent" to mean "discover" you are just
blurring a useful distinction for no good reason.