> On 31 Oct 2014, at 4:47 pm, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 1:23 AM, Kim Jones <kimjo...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> > Agreement and disagreement are not aspects of real thinking.
>
> So if I assume you do real thinking then I must conclude that you don't agree
> with what you wrote above.
>
>   John K Clark

Then your conclusion strikes me as facile in that you seek to find a logical
contradiction as a way of invalidating my assertion. This is another item from
your grab-bag of rhetorical tricks. There is no logical contradiction in my
assertion. I neither agree with it nor disagree with it. I present it as an
observation. You clearly saw a (negative) value in what I wrote because you
have responded to what I wrote. If you saw no value in it then you would simply
pass over it and ignore it. You are once again self-referentially incorrect (ie
lying to yourself - something I never thought was actually possible but you
demonstrate that it is possible to lie to yourself in this forum on virtually a
daily basis.)

In real thinking you can be "wrong" and as bloody-minded as often as you want
as long as you are "right" in the end ie when the thinking process reaches its
conclusion. Being "right in the end" means having an outcome that offers a
value that everyone sees. That is not the same thing as winning an argument.
Being wrong is creative. Many discussions here become bogged down in argument
which is anything but creative.

 I don't do argument. Argument is based on the clash of opinion and values.
Argument is rarely about what is ostensibly being argued because it is mainly