From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com]

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

The suffering in much of western asia is elective. These guys trample over each
others heads to get to heaven, or Janah, a paradise of girls, with wine
drinking permitted there. Its unnecessary, but the payoff promised is far, too,
great, to stop. Theres no incentive to stop, because jihad is the way upwards.
They do have truces, used to re-arm, called a hudna, but its designed not to
last. Janah is the eternal home for those loyal to Allah, so they sacrifice
this world, for the much, better, next one.

That is your opinion. As someone, who, unlike you has actually visited and
lived in that (and other) regions I see your views regarding the existential
attitudes of other people as being stereotypical and rooted in your ignorance.
History is long and swings back and forth on the matter of who currently holds
the mantle of the most shocking barbarity… let us not forget the level of
European and American brutality is quite remarkable, as evidenced by history…
the poison gas trench warfare of WWI, the gas ovens of the Nazis, the
fire-bombing of Dresden. That is recent… haven’t even gotten medieval on you
yet. You should read sometimes, just how incredibly murderous and cruel some of
our illustrious ancestors were.