>:

> On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 6:49 PM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Fine, like I said believe what you want to believe, I'll stop the
>> discussion on that subject here...
>>

> What discussion? I thought I am advocating the free sale and use of
> windows.
>
> The psychiatrist, of mental health sector which your studies base
> themselves on, is the "officially sanctioned shaman", operating with
> backdrop of prohibition. This doesn't mean the science is correct or false.
> But with prohibition and such conflict of interest, there is a problem: we
> can't make sense of the science if we are standing directly on it, making
> money from it etc.
>
> I'm claiming and arguing ignorance in the face of those facts. PGC

I think most of the scientist involved in those studies do them in good
faith using correct science (that means they don't play with the studies to
influence the result of it)... there is now a lot of studies pointing the
correlation between heavy cannabis usage (especially at yound age) and
later depressive state... I've not done the study myself... but I don't
throw them out labelling them prohibitionist propagande. As I've said, and
I'll repeat one more time... I'm for legalizing all drugs, *but* that
doesn't mean there shouldn't be any failsafe and especially concerning
cannabis not to present it like a sort of coffee or chocolate with no
danger at all (and that's what propagande that says it has no more harms
than coffee just does)... it's elluding totally how the substance is used,
in what circumstances...

You disagree, fine... you think all those studies are done in badfaith
fine... but you should stop calling me a prohibitionist as I'm not and
stated clearly... saying it, is a lie, but if you like it, fine with me.

Quentin

>  --

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. (Roy
Batty/Rutger Hauer)