On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 6:49 PM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Fine, like I said believe what you want to believe, I'll stop the
> discussion on that subject here...

What discussion? I thought I am advocating the free sale and use of
windows.

The psychiatrist, of mental health sector which your studies base
themselves on, is the "officially sanctioned shaman", operating with
backdrop of prohibition. This doesn't mean the science is correct or false.
But with prohibition and such conflict of interest, there is a problem: we
can't make sense of the science if we are standing directly on it, making
money from it etc.

I'm claiming and arguing ignorance in the face of those facts. PGC