Well contrary to his title... he doesn't ask a question but assert it is a
fantasy... and he just uses an argument of disbelief... well ok, but that's
not an argument... he also talks about splitting with universes created at
every interaction, everywhere, without entertaining the differentiation
possibility with pre-existing uncountable infinite fungible universes... In
that view, nothing pops up into existence... everything is already there.

But anyway, I was not convinced by the article that MWI is more a fantasy
than the one universe hypotheses.. he does not like MWI, that's sure, and
that's the only thing we can get from his article.

Quentin

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. (Roy
Batty/Rutger Hauer)