On Friday, April 24, 2015, spudboy100 via Everything List <
everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> For some, its a conundrum, or in any case see it as a block to cloning, or
> a slam dunk into the trash bin of physics and philosophy. For me, no.

Philosophically there is no problem with the no clone theorem, since even
if a perfect copy is needed to preserve consciousness the no clone theorem
does not preclude perfect copying.

Practically there is no problem with the no clone theorem since your brain
undergoes gross change from moment to moment and you feel that you remain
the same person.

--
Stathis Papaioannou