The answer inspires me to ask, "anything surprising or interesting in the
patterns?" The answer is no, but I needed to ask, despite this. Nothing of
meaning to anyone, save, the math heads, who uncover relations and patterns.

-----Original Message-----
From: meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Jun 14, 2015 3:48 pm
Subject: Re: A (somewhat) different angle on the reversal

On 6/14/2015 9:23 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

Arithmetic is full of life, ... and taxes and death.

  But it needs interpretation to be full of death and taxes.  Otherwise it is
just abstract relations.  That's exactly why it is so useful; the same
relations hold under many different interpretations.  I recently asked on a
mathematicians forum for a definition of mathematics.  The common ones were the
study of relations and the study of patterns.